7 Mile Pinecrest Resort

Frontpage Slideshow | Copyright © 2006-2011 JoomlaWorks Ltd.

7 Mile Pinecrest Resort7 Mile Pinecrest Resort started as a humble hunting and fishing camp by the Boaze Family on the shores of 7 Mile Lake until it was sold in 1909. Little is known about the property's tenure until it was turned into a Jewish Boy's camp during the Great Depression. During WWII the camp was closed and was purchased by Ralph and Grace Meyers in March of 1945. The cabins were in a state of disrepair and the Meyers got busy with the necessary repairs and opened Meyer's Pine Crest Resort that summer with sixteen cabins ready for guests.

In 1971 Bob and Elaine Otterstatter bought the resort and named it 7 Mile Pinecrest Resort. Bob and Elaine's descendants still run the resort and today it is the perfect place to relax on a lake that isn't heavily developed and enjoy family while the pace slows in WIsconsin's Northwoods.

 

7 Mile Pinecrest Resort

 

PO Box 1148

 

Eagle River WI 54521

 

715-479-8118 

 

http://www.7milepinecrest.com/http://www.7milepinecrest.com/


blog comments powered by Disqusblog comments powered by Disqus

search_alt

connect

buy

book

Order through the website and have your book(s) signed. Find out more...